Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by modern mommy and now I have to share seven random things about me. Here we go:

  1. Hubby's dad and step-mom call me the 'meat-girl'. (When I first moved to Germany, I was not accustomed to having the fourth meal - kaffeetrinken - and found it to be nauseatingly sweet. I used to top it off with some salami, a ham sandwich, or anything meaty to settle my stomach.)
  2. I still have my high-school kilt.
  3. My alias - deunadiana - is a contraction of deutsch, canadian and filipina.
  4. I am in the process of trying to convince hubby to get a eurasian (dog - not mistress!) when our children are grown up and have moved out.
  5. I am agnostic.
  6. Bargain-hunting is my sport of choice.
  7. I live in the same building that hubby's great-grandfather lived in 1905. We discovered this whilst perusing through hubby's grandfather's postcard collection.
That's it for me. Time to tag seven others:
Melissa's Miscellany
Tatiana von Tauber
an american expat in deutschland
Stepford Wife Chronicles
The Humble Pen
My Musings
muudie



3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I think I was tagged once before, but I don't remember. :-)

    I will do this, but I can't promise when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, does this mean that we are going steady?

    Really, thank you for the tag! And that dog is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete