Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I. WANT. THIS. BRA!!!

I have had four babies in nine years, and in all that time I have not found a nursing bra that exudes sexiness and sophistication. Until now. Gourmandise is a French lingerie company. But of course it took the French to manage catering to the raison de femme - practical AND sexy. English and French speakers can find the bra here, but only the ivory version. German speakers can find both the black and ivory versions here (they are launching their English site soon).


I normally refuse to spend extravagant amounts of money of items of clothing that will serve its purpose for a relatively limited amount of time, but this is worth every cent. Thank you Christina G.! Now I know what I want from my hubby for Christmas.

And now from one form of practical to another, here is the cleavage caddy:

I would never wear one of these, but the idea is funny.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I could use this now. Sadly, I couldn't buy the matching underwear, unless of course they came in a form of controlled top leggings.

    ReplyDelete