Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pee-Pee Teepees and Other Odd Inventions / Pee-Pee Teepees und andere komische Erfindungen

I recently read an article on Strollerderby that included the following as an advantage of having a baby girl as opposed to a baby boy:

No Pee-Pee Teepees.
Did you just have a WTF moment? So did I. I immediately googled “pee-pee teepee” and one of the first entries to catch my attention was this list (I told you I’m a list freak!) at cracked.com. Be prepared for more WTF moments… trust me.

As cruel as it may seem, #7 and #19 seduce me. Don’t hate me – if you have kids you might just agree with me.




Vor kurzem habe ich einen Artikel bei Strollerderby gelesen, der u.A. folgendes Vorteil auflistet, ein kleines Mädchen im Gegensatz zu einem kleinen Jungen zu haben:

Kein Pee-Pee Teepees.

Wart Ihr gerade verwirrt? Ich auch. Deswegen habe ich „pee-pee teepee“ sofort bei google gesucht, und habe diese Liste (Hab’ ich doch gesagt, daß ich einen Listenfreak bin, oder nicht?) bei cracked.com gefunden. Sie ist auf englisch geschrieben aber ich glaube, daß die Fotos sich selbst erklären. Ihr seid vorgewarnt – mehrere „Was zur Hölle!“-Momente folgen.


Obwohl die Ideen von Nr. 7 und 19 vielleicht ein bißchen gemein sind, ich finde sie irgendwie verführerisch. Bitte seid mir nicht böse – wenn Ihr Kinder habt, werdet Ihr mich genau verstehen.

2 comments:

  1. The baby mop is awesome! I did know what Pee-Pee Teepees were; my SIL got a whole bunch when our nephew was born. I didn't realize that babies sprayed like that...do they really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby boys can, but it rarely happened to me. I always have a clean diaper open and underneath the dirty one, so that everything is covered right away after pulling off the dirty one. If I need to wipe baby's bottom, I lay a wipe on top to avoid a possible spray. Jan never does that though, so he's had his good share of "showers". =P

    ReplyDelete