Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oxymoron of the Year

For the past few months, it seemed that Bush, a.k.a. Procrastinating Destructor Supreme, was playing catch-up to actually accomplish something positive. According to Tina Brown, that is no longer the case. All that is on Bush’s mind is his library.

Bush? Library? Does something not sound off? Are those two terms not mutually exclusive? I think it should be called the “George W. Bush Presidential Lie-barry”. Yup, that sounds
much better. Underneath the library name it should read a play on Brown’s description – House of Horrors and Half-Truths.

7 comments:

  1. Actually, Bush doesn't know how to pronounce library. Lie-barry is as close as he comes.

    A lie-barry with no books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that Bush doesn't know how to pronounce it - I just thought I could hit two birds with one stone =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect post! Mariecel, you are my very first blog follower! I"m so honored. Do tell how I caught your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Karen: I can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog. I think it was through the "next blog" link at the top of the screen =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reading! Your blogs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Karen! Glad you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete