Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History is made!

Practically every news network is now projecting an Obama victory, and I cannot help but get all emotional over this. I have the same happy feeling that I had when Angela Merkel became the first female Chancellor of Germany. The election would have been ground-breaking regardless of the result as Palin would have made history by becoming the first elected female VP, but I would have received those news with angst rather than joy.

Now I do not need to resort to my "The West Wing" DVD collection for my Democrat-President fix! Woo-hoo!


I really should be getting back into bed, but I am dying to see if Obama snatches Florida for the landslide win!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you managed to get some sleep. I managed to PASS OUT. :-)

    And I am very proud of my state for supporting this new era.

    ReplyDelete