Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last-minute Christmas jitters

Just one last post until I disappear until after Christmas...

I may be procrastinating, but our elusive Santa Claus costume, hidden somewhere amongst our boxes of Christmas wares, is driving me bonkers!

The fact that hubby might not make it home on time for Christmas is driving me bonkers!

My kids insisting that we get dressed and leave for hubby's aunt's house (seven hours early!) is driving me bonkers!

The fact that I am facing my FIFTH green/snowless Christmas in a row is driving me bonkers!

I hope you all have a wonderful, stress-free Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I managed to finish the present that was stressing me out last night. So now I just have to finish the wrapping, clean the house, start the cooking and manage not to kill my family.

    Hope your holidays are wonderful, your husband gets home safe and the children are perfect angels... or as close to that as children can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope in spite of all the jitters you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Happy New Year! Hope you are enjoying a break with the fam and that Hubby made it home on time.

    Looking forward to more insights from you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I hope that you had a fantastic holiday. I'm so happy that hubby made it home. I envy your your Christmases, as I think that Christmas just isn't the same when you don't have excited children to share it with on Christmas morning. In a few years. ;) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete